Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Outlook

I almost panicked a few days ago, when an editor told me she needed to see full proposals for two other books. Now I was already committed to Susan for the book 3 proposal, plus the entire book two manuscript. I almost told the editor I couldn't do it. Then I asked myself 'do you want to be a writer or are you just playing around. I can do this.
Susan, if your reading this, I'm almost done with the cozy proposal and will send it by mid-week if nothing unforseen occurs. First priority. And you'll have Miss Aggie Cries Murder on or before the deadline. :)

Frances

1 comment:

Susan said...

Bless your dear, sweet heart, Frances! I know full well that overwhelmed feeling. The only way to eat the elephant is one bite at a time. Don't allow yourself to stare at the big picture, but focus on the task at hand. You'll make it through this tumultuous season. I can't wait to read Aggie's continuing sagas. skd