Thursday, April 10, 2008

April News

I really need to remember to post more often. Still getting used to it. Well, let's see. I recently signed with Heartsong Presents for a historical romance. I'm excited to work in this line as well as Heartsong Presents Mysteries.

I'm writing book 3 in the Miss Aggie series. I don't know about anyone else, but I find sequels more difficult to write than the first book in a series. You have to keep track of everything that went before as well as what's coming next. It's fun though. Miss Aggie is quite a character. I'll miss her.

Till next time, be blessed and may God give you the desires of your heart.


I have entered a new phase of my life. My first great-grandchild was born in October and now there are two more on the way. One is due in October. The other just found out and hasn't been to the doctor yet, so I'm waiting to hear. It's very exciting.

2 comments:

susansbooks said...

Do you have the cover picture for your first Miss Aggie book yet? Cynthia Hickey said your is coming out in the same batch as her book, and I found her cover picture. I am so glad to see so many new authors coming into the Christian market so we can read books we love and honor God at the same time.

Susan Manchester

susansbooks said...

Congratulations on the grandmother phase! It is the absolute best thing ever to be a grandmother! I thought I enjoyed being a mother, but I'm loving being a grandmother even more. My grandsons are 9,7 & 5and my granddaughter is 1 1/2. I am eagerly awaiting professional photos of Joelynn, who lives in SC, while I live in Florida. My 5-year old grandson lives with my husband and I. They make life worthwhile, no doubt about it!